- Two Night Event: March 25th (Mon) and 26th (Tues) from 5:30-8:30 PM
- Refreshments provided
- After the Bootcamp you'll receive a discount code if you'd like to work with Management Consulted on 1:1 interview prep
- Our clients land offers in 170+ different global firms
- We hold these bootcamps at 65+ top business schools around the world, including the Harvard Business School and the IE Business School
- Management Consulted is the world’s largest resource for consulting jobs and prep.
- Get a jump start on your preparation for the highly competitive consulting field with direct access to the world's top experts on consulting interviews, resumes and networking
- You will work hard in a fun but stretching environment
Monday 5:30-8:30 PM Refreshments provided
- Consulting Networking strategy and tactics
- Consulting Resume and Cover Letter content and format
- Fit (behavioral) Interview preparation
Tuesday 5:30-8:30 PM Refreshments provided
- Intensive Case Interview Preparation
Course Instructor Bios:
- Ms. Jennifer Le Roux, Managing Director: Jenny Rae graduated from the University of Virginia and obtained her MBA from Columbia Business School. She joined Bain after traveling around the world, writing a book, working on financial public policy in South Africa and sailing across the Atlantic Ocean. In short, she’s done everything we all wish we could do, but never get around to :) Since leaving Bain to co-found a tech company she has advised over 45 different early- and mid-phase companies around the world, retired twice, and built up a real estate portfolio. Jenny Rae teaches at over 100 consulting interview bootcamps around the world every year.
- Namaan directs all operations, client/partner relationships, and the global team at Management Consulted. He graduated with a political science degree and had stints on Capitol Hill and in the non-profit sector before joining Management Consulted. He has more than doubled the company's enterprise line of business in the last 2 years, and is an expert on the ever-shifting landscape of the consulting industry. Have questions about consulting? Namaan has the answers
Part of Grad Student Consulting Careers Week!
- Explore Consulting Careers and Discover if it is a Good Potential Fit for You!
- Insiders share their insights and give practical tips and training for successfully entering this fulfilling and lucrative career sector.
- Applicable for students from all Graduate School Programs!